|Activities - Department of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics|
CDE Programs conducted
1. A classical approach to Clinical Endodontics and Hands on workshop – Rotary Endodontics by Dr. Nandana Patil & Dr.Shishir Kamath. 12th and 13th July 2010.
2. Composite Resin & Clinical Application of tooth whitening lecture by Dr. Ramesh Shankar and paper presentation by P G students of the Dept. of Orthodontics & Conservative Dentistry on Aesthetic Dentistry on 23.08.2010
1st prize awarded to Dr Shikha G. Post Graduate in Conservative Dentistry for paper presentation on the topic – “Lumineers – contact lenses of the tooth” as part of IAACD Aesthetic day celebration. 23.08.2010, under the guidance of
Dr. Vanitha Shenoy & Dr. Sumanthini M V.
3. A classical approach to Clinical Endodontics and Hands on workshop – Rotary Endodontics by Dr.Nandana Patil on
4th /5th /6th August 2011
4. Anterior aesthetics with direct veneers, smile designing, preparation, layering, finishing and polishing lecture cum live clinical demonstration by Dr. Milind Karmarkar on 9/9/2011.
5. Regeneration and Innovations in Endodontics by Dr. Avina Paranjpe 15th March 2012
“Creating dental health professionals embodied with the light of knowledge and spirit of compassion."